contemporary photography journal
Issue 9 submissions now being taken
PLEASE NOTE: Lumen magazine is primarily a freely distributed magazine and contribution of any type will not be financially compensated.
1. All submitted images must belong to you or with the written permission from the author.
2. A minimum of 12 images per submission. They must be a set, with a coherent story/theme.
4. Send images in 300dpi jpeg file named numerically e.g 1.jpeg, 2.jpeg and so on. With the full copyright information your full name, email address.
5. When submitting final selected approved work please send us high-resolution images specification: 300dpi jpeg A4 size and send via a website such as www.wetransfer.com
We are looking for a wide range of written submission from articles, interviews, reviews
Our Terms & Conditions
1. You retain the ownership of your images/work, which is your original work. Images sent by a third party should only be by permission of the organisation or the individual who is the owner and they must also agree to these terms and conditions
2. By submitting you are granting Lumen unrestricted non-exclusive right to use it now and in the future.
3. Images used become a permanent part of this magazine.
4. By submitting to Lumen Magazine you are indicating that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
5. You grant Lumen Magazine the right to use your submitted work for promotional use in relation to Lumen Magazine.
We are happy to provide a high quality PDF Tear Sheet of the Lumen Magazine issue for each person who is published within it upon request.
Interested in becoming a contributor or featured writer?
Copyright © lumen magazine. All rights reserved.